Sunday 28 September 2008

Welcome to my blog


Hello! I'm brand new to blogging, but thought It would be a great time to start since I have just done something life changing- I have started studying to be a nurse! It is something I have always wanted to do, but never quite got around to doing. I left school with hormones raging, more interested in having fun and dating lads than getting a career. I found myself pregnant at 18, and since the age of 19 I have been a full time stay at home mum. I now have 4 kids, aged 10, 7, 6, and nearly 5. Their dad and I broke up 2 years ago, and i was lucky to find a wonderful man who picked me up, and has looked after me with true affection ever since. 'Prince Charming's name is Rob, and he also has kids. 2 he see's regularly, and 1 we see on the odd occasion (hes a teen!) My ex wasn't too keen on me working, and relyed very much on me to be at home looking after everything. My 'Prince Charming' is the opposite, wanting to support me in everything I do, so when he found out about my desire to become a nurse, he was 100% behind me.


They tell me becoming a nurse is a life changing journey, so what better way to record it than this blog? As you read on, you will see that my spelling and grammar is nowhere near perfect. Its something i really hope to improve! Just for now excuse it, cause this past few weeks have been hectic. Read on to see why....

No comments: